Registered Nurse - $20K Bonus - These openings are in North Dakota
Beck-Field & Associates Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$20,000 BONUS, 90 DAY HOUSING ALLOWANCE & MORE!
REGISTERED NURSES NEEDED IN NORTH DAKOTA
Not-for-profit integrated health system in North Dakota is seeking compassionate, caring and dedicated Registered Nurses who are interested in permanent, full time hospital AND long term care opportunities!
Serving Northwest/Central North Dakota and Eastern Montana, this 251 bed, Level II Trauma Center and 230-bed Certified Long Term Care facility provide a full complement of healthcare services to the region. Furthermore, a brand new hospital is currently under construction and will be opening in 2022!
This highly affordable community has everything to offer; a clean environment, an abundance of affordable housing, no traffic and a quality of life that will make you want to leave the hustle-and-bustle of overpriced cities behind! With fantastic schools, churches, restaurants and stores, this city delivers it all!
PHENOMENAL INCENTIVES & BENEFITS:
- SIGN-ON BONUS - $20,000 for a 3 year commitment (Year 1: $5,000 paid with your first check, additional $2,500 paid after working 2,080 hours…Year 2: $2,500 paid after working 4,160 hours…Year 3: $10,000 paid after working 6,240 hours). There is no sign-on bonus with a 24 month commitment.
- RELOCATION REIMBURSEMENT - Up to $5,000 (36 month commitment) or up to $3,000 (24 month commitment)
- HOUSING ALLOWANCE – Applicants that have accepted a position and are relocating would receive $1,000/month for up to three (3) months.
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT - Up to $32,000 (eligible for nurses hired with existing student loans and who work 2,080 annually). Maximum of $6,400 annually.
- TEMPORARY HOUSING - Up to 14 days of paid temp housing. This must be secured prior to arrival.
- FULL BENEFITS - Health insurance (eligible the 1st or 16th of the month following date of hire, whichever is closest), Retirement, PTO, Extended Illness Bank, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and more!
- ADDITIONAL PROGRAMS – Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness program, Refer a Friend, and more.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR RNS IN THE FOLLOWING UNITS:
- Surgery (Circulating/Pre-Op/Intra-Op/Post-Op/Scrub)
- Medical / Surgical
- ER – Trauma Center
- Rehab Nursing
- Labor & Delivery
- Kidney Dialysis
- RN Case Management / UR RN Case Management
- RN Float
- Long Term Care - Alzheimer’s/Memory Care Unit, full-staffed Activities Center, and Medical and Rehabilitative Therapy Services
Nurse Managers are eager to review resumes, interview virtually and make hiring decisions quickly! This healthcare system will gladly consider nurses with no prior hospital experience and new grads are highly encouraged to apply; comprehensive residency and orientation program available for all new grads! Competitive compensation and shift differential - Email resume for immediate consideration, or call Karen Hogan @ #210-651-4337.
For more information about our medical recruitment services, call Beck-Field and Associates, Inc. today.
Beck-Field & Associates
Beck-Field Associates, Inc. is a medical recruitment agency specializing in the PERMANENT placement of physicians, registered nurses, and healthcare related staff. In spite of the tremendous growth over the past eighteen years, our motto, Large enough to meet your needs, but small enough to care, continues to hold true. Beck-Field has enjoyed great success due primarily to the creative and talented individuals comprising our sales team. On a daily basis, our physician and nurse recruiters provide quality medical recruitment services to hospitals, medical groups, physician offices, and other healthcare related organizations. For more information about our medical recruitment services, call Beck-Field and Associates, Inc. today.