Arby's believes in the importance of flexibility for employers and employees alike, and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We treat our people with respect and honesty and are committed to providing our employees with a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment so they may realize their greatest potential.
An Assistant Manager is responsible for establishing goals and objectives for the restaurant to attain while maximizing guest satisfaction. He/She assists the General manager in restaurant operation, including the following:
- Driving sales through excellent operations.
- Controlling profit and loss
- Training and developing management & team members
Candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and determination
- Sound decision making and problem solving
- Desire for personal and professional growth
As an Assistant Manager, you will be provided with the following:
- Thorough training program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Food discounts
- On-going performance evaluations
- Generous employee referral program
- Bonus plan with aggressive potential
- Full-time benefits, health, dental, and vision
- Paid time off
We at Arby's are committed to delivering a “Cut-Above” restaurant experience to our customers and a stimulating career environment for our employees.
Arby's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are looking for Assistant Managers with at least one year management experience.