National Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located in Breckenridge, Colorado - the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Nestled between the mountain and Main Street, at Beaver Run you're just a few steps away from the ski slopes in the winter and the hiking trails in the summer. With 40,000 square feet of conference and meeting spaces, Beaver Run is the largest conference center in Breckenridge with the most scenic views and most professional team, services and amenities.
Our National Sales Manager is responsible for growing our Conference Services and Group Sales business. This position drives sales and revenue through solicitation, negotiation, and fulfillment with new and existing clientele. The right candidate will leverage industry connections, trends, and customer-focused sales techniques to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction. Flexibility and adaptability in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment. Full-time, year-round position with benefits eligibility. Pay is starting at $50,000/yr salary plus commissions.
This position has the ability to home-office out of the Denver Metro Area, Colorado.
- Meet goals through driving sales and revenue growth
- Generate and maximize internal and external sales leads
- Negotiate sales contracts and group rates to maximize revenue while remaining within budget parameters
- Ensure client's needs are met from introduction to check-out, partnering with other departments (lodging, banquets, restaurants, etc.) to ensure satisfaction
- Elevate brand perception and visibility throughout our targeted markets
- Team with Sales and Marketing department members to develop and implement sales strategies
- Conduct/coordinate site tours and facility walkthroughs
- Track sales in Delphi
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years hospitality/group sales preferred - ideally in a mountain resort setting
- Familiarity with Delphi sales tracking software a plus
- Experience with Springer-Miller hospitality systems preferred
- College degree in sales, marketing, or applicable field preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive representation of the tasks and duties. Other duties and tasks may be assigned as business dictates.
Beaver Run Resort
BusinessView all jobs at Beaver Run Resort