Lift Electronics - Electrician - $21 per hour
- $21 to $38 Hourly
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Housing: Currently Available
- Starting Wage: $21 to $38 per hour DOE
- Effective October 2022 minimum wage will be increased to $20 per hour.
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time
- Skill Level: All Levels
The Beaver Creek Lift Maintenance team is currently seeking qualified lift electrical professionals to join our Lift Electrical team. Along with other members of a team, the qualified candidate will perform routine, emergency and preventative maintenance as well as troubleshooting on a variety of electrical, electro-mechanical, light industrial control systems and commercial equipment including low voltage AC controls, DC controls, motors and drives. Will also assist other maintenance personal with the implementation of maintenance programs and capital projects. Job functions include updating CAD schematics, and installing electrical and electronic upgrades on ski lifts. Year round full time outdoor work in mountain environment in all seasons that will involve climbing and working at height on ski lift towers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to assist in troubleshooting and repair of lift related Industrial Controls including PLC's and Drives.
- Practice established protocols to ensure a safe and efficient working environment.
- Must be comfortable working both independently or as part of a team.
- Actively involved in lift emergency procedures and time dependent repairs.
- Ability to prioritize according to departmental goals.
- Document repairs, labor, and materials accurately on work orders.
- Willingness to participate in ongoing training opportunities.
- May be called upon to assist other departments when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years general electrical experience
- Must be comfortable working efficiently at heights
- Previous experience with electrical/electronics installation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers license
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to work outside in all high alpine weather conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs
- Must have flexible schedule
The budgeted range starts at $21 - $38 DOE. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 424193
Beaver Creek Ski ResortBeaver Creek, CO
ConstructionView All Beaver Creek Ski Resort Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.