Assistant Group Supervisors for Before & After school program: 3PM-6PM or 12PM-6PM
Beaver County YMCA New Brighton, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
The Assistant Group Supervisor will be responsible for assisting with the planning, development, and implementation of all classroom activities such as gross motor games and exciting art activities. Being responsible for the safety of the children at all times, including understanding and being able to implement emergency procedures as necessary.
Locations: New Brighton YMCA or Hopewell Jr High
An Assistant Group Supervisor shall have attained one of the following qualification levels:
- A high school diploma or a general educational development certificate and 30 credit hours from an accredited college/university in early childhood education, child development, special education, elementary education or the human services field.
- A high school diploma or a general educational development certificate, including 600 or more hours of secondary training described in (PA Code) 3270.319 (relating to age and training).
- A high school diploma or a general education development certificate, 15 credit hours from an accredited college/university in early childhood education, development, special education, elementary education or the human services field and 1 year experience with children.
- A high school diploma or a general education development certificate and completion of a post-secondary training curriculum described in 3270.31. (PA Code)
- A high school diploma or a general education development certificate and 2 years' experience with children.
Pay rate: $10.00/hour
FREE YMCA Membership
At the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. We act with intentionality to connect people to our cause through our service and engagement principles.
- WELCOMING We are open to all. We are a place where you can be, belong and become.
- GENUINE We value who you are and encourage you to be true to yourself and others.
- HOPEFUL We believe in you and your ability to be a catalyst for good in the world.
- NURTURING We're with you in your journey to develop your full potential.
- DETERMINED Above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
MISSION - OUR REASON FOR BEING
To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
CAUSE - OUR MISSION IN ACTION
Strengthening the foundations of community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.