Senior Social Media Manager
Beauty by Imagination New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $95,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Out of the box and prepared to turn the beauty industry on its head (no pun intended), we’re looking for a like-minded senior social media manager who knows how to bring a brand story to life and educate consumers across multiple social platforms while building and engaging with influencers through outreach, activations and seedings. This role is currently remote but will eventually be based out of our NYC office in NoMad.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage the promotion and development of the brand’s social content and experiences; Ensure brand guidelines and brand book are followed.
2. Strategize, organize and oversee execution of yearly social media strategy and monthly social editorial calendar for all social media platforms.
3. Project manage all social media creative requests for brand, ensuring assets are in line with other channels. Includes creation of creative briefs for internal creative team, managing freelance projects with outside creatives and managing budget and invoicing for these projects.
4. Partner with any external agency partners to build and support our social media programs. (Must have experience in working with paid social and executing on paid social media requests.)
5. Function as a community management point person by addressing social media responses and user generated content that is aligned with company’s social media guidelines, including when and how to respond.
6. Lead influencer outreach on behalf of brand, including researching, negotiating and executing on paid influencer content, developing and managing paid/unpaid influencer seedings, running point on execution and analysis of seedings, etc.
7. Manage monthly reporting and present out to brand marketing partners and executive leadership.
8. Collaborate with multiple teams and departments across the organization, representing the Social Team in appropriate meetings and on various projects as needed.
- 5-6 years minimum experience directly working in an oversight role on various social media channels
- Beauty experience preferred
- Expertise across IG, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest
- Working knowledge of video editing, photo retouching, and scripting
- Must be available to be in NYC as needed (as there are brand obligations that require this person to occasionally be in office)
Beauty by Imagination, BBI, is a privately-held Company based in both the NY Metro and Atlanta, Georgia region. BBI is a holding of Acon Investments, LLC., a private equity firm based in Washington, D.C. BBI is a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate history. BBI has had significant growth both organically and thru M&A activity and continues to look for strategic opportunities to grow the brand portfolio.
Beauty by ImaginationWhy Work Here?
BBI is a dynamic, innovative, growing company that values our team by encouraging a creative and collaborative work environment.
Beauty by Imagination (“BBI”) is one of the leading manufacturers of beauty products. BBI develops some of the industry’s most recognizable and innovative brands and products such as Goody, WetBrush, Bio Ionic, Ouidad, Solano and Ace. These brands promise quality and innovation to provide beautiful results to professionals and consumers alike. Beauty by Imagination, BBI, is a privately-held Company based in both the NY Metro and Atlanta, Georgia region. BBI is a holding of Acon Investments, LLC., a private equity firm based in Washington, D.C. BBI is a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate history. BBI has had significant growth both organically and thru M&A activity and continues to look for strategic opportunities to grow the brand portfolio.