Digital Channel Management
- Partner across the organization to manage and execute digital content and campaigns spanning brand/e-commerce websites, blogs, email, social media, and digital advertising; Coordinate all aspects, from briefing requirements to asset development/approval to publishing; Assure exceptional quality while optimizing process and meeting deadlines.
- Develop and manage an integrated calendar for tracking and reporting on tasks and progress associated with digital programs and campaigns.
- Help guide strategy and drive development/execution of ongoing email campaigns to support consumer engagement, conversion, and loyalty.
- Identify notable opportunities and threats on digital channels and raise to management.
- Develop best practices for optimizing blog content to drive referral traffic from SEO, digital and social channels.
- Own website management for accurately merchandising products lines, all updates, and eCommerce deployment. Ensure websites are optimized for SEO.
- Work with internal and external teams to quickly address any technical issues on the website and other associated digital properties.
- Monitor best practices of competitors and like-minded companies, identifying opportunities to enhance our web/e-commerce presence.
- Liaise with Operations to ensure in-stock levels that support evergreen and key marketing campaigns.
- Provide support to digital agency partners and Digital Center of Excellence (COE) in the execution of paid digital marketing strategies, SEM, and other programs. Coordinate with the internal design team to deliver all creative assets needed for digital advertising campaigns.
- Make recommendations to optimize eCommerce and digital programs, partnering with a manager, Digital COE, and outside agency partners.
- Analytics and Reporting
- Leverage data available via Google Analytics, Shopify, our email marketing platform, and social media tools to analyze and report on results associated with KPIs across digital vehicles (website, blog, email, social media, paid media) to help inform promotional content, and media strategies; recommend opportunities to improve.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience spanning e-commerce, email, and paid media, preferably for a CPG company or digital marketing agency; natural category experience helpful; beauty and personal care experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Passion for demonstrating results to engage with and convert consumers in the digital marketing space
- Experience with e-commerce (Shopify preferred) and email marketing tools (MailChimp, others) and best practices, Google Analytics, SEO, and social media
- Experience with Active Campaign
- Understanding of digital marketing KPIs and ability to grasp how they fit into the overall story
- Tech-savvy and able to figure out technology solutions on your own
- Proactive, solutions-oriented thinker; able to work independently to produce quality results
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details
- Ability to multi-task with excellent follow-through and task completion
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency with Excel modeling
- Collaborative team player, ability to work with diverse cross-functional teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment; can be agile, scrappy, creative, and resourceful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)