Clinical Practice Manager / Director of Center Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Clinical Practice Manager / Center Director Of Operations to become a part of our team! You will coordinate medical/clinical health services and educational treatment plans in our new Center.
This description outlines the principal duties of this job and in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position
A senior level executive position responsible for providing staff management, program oversight and comprehensive support across all facets of day-to-day operations within the three divisions of the Center requiring both Executive level oversight as well as hands on task completion.
The Center operations shall include weekly review of center performance, staff utilization and scheduling, daily service delivery of providers, billing production, budget management, human resources, staff development and training, prepare for board meetings, volunteer engagement, compliance of company policies and practices, systems management, client safety, legal compliance and familial engagement.
Director of Operations you will report to, and be required to meet and work closely with, the Executive Director and Executive Board leadership on a recurring basis for planning, discussion and reporting purposes.
The ideal candidate must be able to walk into the position with pre-existing expertise to fulfill the Clinical/Center Director role in the areas identified herein and be able to work independently across many verticals to ensure company growth and performance occurs as expected. Candidate must have a professional corporate culture-focused ability, bring enthusiasm to the office and have knowledge to introduce new ideas and programs as appropriate and also be able to diffuse and revive situations that break down team engagement and/oor client satisfaction.
The candidate will be expected to perform the following Duties and Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Oversee daily operations of medical/clinical health services and educational Center-Based activities and personnel
- Oversee intake department, staff scheduling, staff credentialing, medical billing office performance, A/R, and payor authorizations
- Responsible for staff development and training
- Work within monthly budget and meet monthly collection and intake quota's
- Work collaboratively with therapists and educators to implement appropriate programs and review progress reports of clients
- Maintain a clean environment to ensure patient safety
- Establish and enforce HIPAA and all company policies and procedures
Experience and Specifications:
- Strong knowledge of Business
- Strong knowledge of Management
- Strong knowledge of Risk Management
- Strong knowledge and compliance of SC insurance payor and Medicaid contracts including experience with payor portals
- Strong clinical / medical practice management with daily operations oversight
- Strong knowledge of SC payor medical billing requirements, claims processing, first, second and third payor claims, and best practices for billing SC payors
- Knowledge of non-profit 501c3 IRS operating regulations
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
- Knowledge of recruitment, onboarding and hiring processes of an HR Generalist
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Statement Reviews
- Strong managerial experience managing providers across multiple disciplines
- Strong experience working with Central Reach / EMR medical billing, scheduling and electronic medical/clinical record systems
- Competent keyboard and technology skills to produce accurate and professional reports and running data queries.
- Demonstrate advanced use and development of custom forms, tables and spreadsheets used in everyday practice
- Able to operate under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment and facilitate a team building environment
- Ability to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines, and targets.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess character qualities for being flexible, calm, patient and showing kindness and able to develop staff culture with these attributes
- Committed to a culture of diversity and equal opportunity
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business, Management, Health Administration, Human Resource Management, or Finance, a must (Extensive experience to offset a Masters degree)
- 10-15 years of strong business operations experience
- 10-15 years of strong clinical practice management experience
- 10-15 years of strong human resource management experience
- 10-15 years of managerial experience
- 10-15 years of strong knowledge working with budgets and financial statements
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations
- Knowledge of unemployment laws, labor laws, workman's compensation laws and ADA laws.
- Knowledge of clinical or medical practice, HIPAA, Health & Human Service laws and regulations preferred
- Strong knowledge of office management and administrative office processes
- Proficient in Google Suite and its platform, Google Meet, Apple/Mac, Chrome, iPad Pros, and more.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Successful experience cultivating team culture
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Hurricane Paid time off
- Monday to Friday 8:30 - 5:30 pm.
Beautiful Gate Center
3107 Meeting Street Road North CharlestonNorth Charleston, SC
Get fresh Clinical Operations Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.