Beautiful Brains is hiring for an IT Service Desk Manager for one of our customers. The IT Service Management team, is an enterprise level role with responsibilities including our affiliates. This role includes supervision of all activities of the IT Corporate Service Desk, creating and maintaining service level agreements and procedures, and supporting all Service Desk functions.
Management of the Service Desk staff duties include:
- coverage and scheduling based on a 24x7 support structure;
- managing goals and objectives for Service Desk Staff;
- maintenance of the Standard Operating Procedures;
- end user computing support;
- PC hardware and software troubleshooting;
- direct communication with clients, end users and management on status of incidents/requests; - guiding users to improve and maximize computing efficiencies;
- ensuring excellent first call resolution statistics;
- evaluate and prioritize severity of incidents;
- tracks and responds to issues in a timely manner;
- ensures closure of end user support issues;
- excellent communication and interaction to the other ITSM Process roles.
Minimum or Preferred Qualifications
- AAS - Associate of Applied Science IT or similar required.
- BS - Bachelor of Science IT, Business or similar preferred.
- ITIL strongly preferred.
- 5 years of experience in management in a call center/service desk/customer service environment required.
- 5 years of experience in hands on help desk or technical support experience in a call center environment required. A+, Network+, MCSA, CCNA preferred.
***This position is a permanent position with an anchor healthcare organization located in downtown Buffalo.
Full Benefits package will be offered when probation period ends.