Graphic Designer - Beauport Hospitality Group
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Beauport Hospitality Group is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer. Reporting to the Sr. Marketing Manager, this position will be responsible for the design and production of brand collateral and graphics for the Group's hotel and restaurant properties.
Must have a minimum of 4-6 years Graphic Designer experience. Graphic Design Agency experience is highly preferred.
Bachelor's Degree in a related field, preferably with a Major in Graphic Design.
- Design, produce print and digital materials that may include website, email and social graphics, menu design, brochures, print and digital ads, internal communications collateral and more.
- Collaborate with Sr. Marketing Manager and team on design material audits to update and brand 'refresh' various pieces of collateral.
- Maintain knowledge of style guide and brand consistency, as well as size specifications for print and digital materials; i.e. social media graphics, email marketing, web graphics, banner ads, marketing emails, brochures, menus and more.
- Maintain and manage high work volumes, with multiple projects happening simultaneously. Flexibility to prioritize based on business needs.
- Other duties as assigned by the Sr. Marketing Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to work with maximum efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Exceptional capability with visual branding, design, typography, and layout.
- Advanced proficiency with design software, Adobe Creative Suite - specifically illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Must be self-directed, motivated and be able to adapt to changing situations.
- Position will be full-time, with ability to work a flexible schedule based upon business needs.
The Beauport Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Beauport Hotel Gloucester
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Beauport Hotel Gloucester
Get fresh Hospitality Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.