Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is a fast growing home health network looking for an Director of Nursing to join our team!
The Director, Nursing (DON) assumes ultimate responsibility and leadership for the assessment of the patient condition and plan of care. They serve as a back up to the Field Administrator. The DON provides oversight for case management, clinical care and is responsible for coordination all clinical disciplines involved in providing quality, cost-effective and billable care through direct care and supervision of care under the direction of the physician.
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU's, and more!
*Currently offering a $15,000 SIGN ON BONUS!*
- Oversees the overall clinical process for quality patient care of the patient from beginning to end of episode.
- Directly supervises the clinical staff, all disciplines who provide direct patient care, and the internal clinical support teams regarding day to day patient activities, clinical issues and concerns.
- Organize and allocate clinical staff to carry out the activities necessary to accomplish program objectives.
- Other duties as assigned
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current license in the state of employment
- Minimum of one-year supervisory administrative experience in home healthcare, or related health programs
- Expertise and homecare background for multiple sites preferred
- Knowledge of guideline governing home health agencies
We can't wait to meet you!
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Beaumont Home Health and HospiceBeaumont Home Health and Hospice is here to assist our patients with post-acute care in the familiar surroundings of their home. Our skilled therapists and nurses provide the highest quality clinical care along with motivation, encouragement, and health education, all to improve the quality of life for those patients entrusted to our care.