- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Beauchamp & Edwards, CPA’s is a well-established accounting firm currently seeking a fulltime bookkeeper for their office located in Chiefland, FL.
- Payroll & Payroll Tax preparation
- Monthly, Quarterly and daily data input
- QuickBooks set-up
- Financial Statement preparation
- Sales & Use Tax preparation
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or business administration or 5 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience required (additional accounting education/certifications a plus).
- Extensive experience with QuickBooks Desktop & Online, Microsoft Word, and Excel required.
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized.
- Strong time management skills with respect for deadlines.
- Decisive and critical thinker with ability to identify errors and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
Beauchamp & Edwards CPAs
105 E Park AveChiefland, FL
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh CPA Firm Bookkeeper jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.