CDL Class A Truck Driver - No Touch - Rider/Pet OK
We are looking for qualified Class A OTR drivers with 3 months’ OTR or Regional experience. You will be running 12 days and be home every other weekend for a full two days. No touch freight pulling 53' dry van trailers.
- 100% no touch Dry Van freight
- Driver will run 12 days on and have 2 days off every other weekend or 28 on 5 off - You decide.
- Rider and Pet Policy (can be 1 cat or 1 dog-no more than 80LBS and no aggressive breeds)
- 60% Drop n Hook.
- Drivers will run all 48 states but most of the freight is East of the I-35
- Average load is 700 miles
- Absolutely no forced dispatch to NYC or Long Island.
- 3 day Orientation in Dallas, TX or Tunnel Hill, GA
- All trucks are 2021 or newer Freightliner Cascadia's or KWs with APU, 1500 watt inverter and TV Mount
Pay and Benefits
- Starting pay of $.56-$60CPM. Under 2 years exp .56. Over 2 years .60 per mile
- Average of 2500-2750 Miles per week.
- Orientation Pay - $100 a day.
- Full Benefits after 30 days of employment. Medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 3 Months OTR or Regional in the last 36 month
- CAN NOT HAVE FAILED A DOT DRUG OR ALCOHOL TEST EVER- NO SAP DRIVERS
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years and no more than 2 in the last 12 months
- No more than 4 incidents in the last 3 years
- No more than two DOT Recordable Preventable in the last 3 years (may NOT have an accident of a U-Turn in CMV in the last 24 months and no fatalities in the last 5 years
- For major moving violations (15+, following too close, reckless/careless) no more than one in the last 12 months
- No more than 6 jobs in the last 3 years
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Beast Mode TruckinHattiesburg, MS
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.