Repair and Service Sales Specialist (Northeast PA)
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Bearing and Drive Solutions (BDS), an Industrial Supply Distributor, is now seeking a Repair and Service Sales Specialist for the Northeastern part of PA. BDS is a long standing and well established industrial supply distributor offering a competitive salary plus possible commission incentives, generous 401K package, and insurance benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage options.
Ready to be part of a winning team?
The Northern PA Service Division Sales Specialist is responsible for providing support and expertise to grow sales of our in-house industrial repair and onsite services. This person will live and work in close proximity to Northeast (north of Lehigh Valley) Pennsylvania area covering Hazelton, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Williamsport, Wysox, and Pocono/Stroudsburg areas. The Specialist will work with sales teams and management to develop and deliver sales bids, plans and/or proposals in order to reach desired goals. A Service Specialist will have direct account responsibility and sometimes works with and supports the efforts of the outside sales team by jointly working target accounts, providing service and estimating support for our repair shops. The Service Division Specialist also maintains and develops business relationships with customer contacts and assists entertaining clients at company events. Clients are medium to large manufacturing companies, large utility service facilities, and large building facilities or campuses.
- Works with shop management and personnel to build value added solutions for customer maintenance and repair needs.
- Interprets technical specifications to properly quote product/system
- Negotiates pricing and delivery with customers as needed
- Reviews customer orders for special requirements, documentation
- Assesses customer needs and suggests appropriate services, and/or solutions to increase value and provide excellent solutions and service
- Expedites and follows orders to ensure on time delivery
- Promotes company services to customers and prospective clients.
- Promotes the concept of reliability service through our predictive services
- Maintains knowledge of new and existing services and trends in Electric motor repair and rewinding, Centrifugal pump repairing, mechanical equipment repair, balancing and alignment service, vibration analysis and trending service, thermography and other industrial rotating equipment repair services.
- Works with sales management to develop medium to long term sales plans and business strategies to reach service sales goals
- Manages projects or processes with limited oversight from a manager
- Generates new business with new or existing customers
- Maintains appropriate relationships with key customers
- Works with and coordinates shop resources to support sales
- Personally, accountable for time allocation and priorities to reach goals
- The position may involve other duties, responsibilities, and activities not listed. Duties may change at any time.
· Must enjoy meeting new people and building relationships
· Customer service and communication skills a plus
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Mechanical and/or electrical background
· General computer knowledge
· Ability to multitask and manage time well
· Organized, reliable and professional in an office environment
· Industrial maintenance and repair experience or training in support of manufacturing equipment repair
· Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
· Travel required daily local with occasional overnight
· Position is full time, typically Monday – Friday but must be available 24/7/365 to consult with coworkers and customers.
Bearing and Drive Solutions
Privately owned company with a family atmosphere. www.bds-usa.net
BusinessView all jobs at Bearing and Drive Solutions