- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Bear Valley Resort we are looking to build our team with a group of like-minded outdoor enthusiasts. Our goal is to enrich our organization with unique and self-motivated individuals that are ready to bring their independent thoughts, initiative and action to achieve a common goal of servicing and inspiring people that visit Bear Valley. We believe the key to our success in providing a signature experience is a dynamic, fun-loving, cohesive and collaborative team!
We are looking for a qualified IT Manger that will serve internal business customers by installing and servicing computer systems and networks. This position will provide setup, support, maintenance and assistance for all resort-wide hardware and software in a Windows Client/Server Networked environment, proactively identify problems and facilitate resolution while maintaining a very high level of guest service and professionalism.
The ideal applicant will have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. They will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
- Provide desktop and mobile computing support, train users and diagnose problems
- Administer all IT equipment – desktop computing, Windows servers, printers, telephone equipment, switches, routers, WI-FI, point of sale, payment and other general networking equipment
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
Skills & Requirements
- Experience supporting a complex high availability environment
- COMPTIA A+ Certification or equivalent
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Solid working knowledge of networking and Active Directory
- Working knowledge of Sonicwall and Ubiquiti UniFi is a plus
- Familiarity with Cloud/Hosted applications
Must have authorization to work in the United States. We do not sponsor work permits.
Bear Valley Resort
AddressBear Valley, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Bear Valley Resort