HVAC Field Service Technician
Bear Staffing is hiring a Field Service Technician to provided services both onsite and throughout the local areas. Our Client is a leading provider of space solutions for construction, education, and many other markets. This company prides themselves in retaining the industry’s most talented staff and there is always room to grow with this company. You too can be a part of their team!
Shift: Monday thru Friday: 7:00am -3:30pm (OT may be possible)
Pay rate: Depending on Experience
- Troubleshooting of existing units
- Installation of HVAC units on customer site
- Will perform some general carpentry duties
- Repairs and maintenance to HVAC units.
Construction, carpentry, mechanics, facilities maintenance or handyman experience is a plus!
MUST have recent HVAC experience.
- Minimum 1 year of recent construction, carpentry experience, or directly related experience
- EPA Universal certification is a MUST
- Ability to work with a variety of hand tools
- The ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Valid Driver's License with reliable transportation
- Background and Drug testing
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, with Prescription Plan
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Pet, Home Owner, and Renters Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays & Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program · Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Assistance
**Veterans are encouraged to apply**
*Career Opportunity *
Bear Staffing is a Drug Free Workplace