The ENTRY LEVEL Sales Representative(SR) is responsible for developing business with prospective strategic customers and penetration and retention of existing customers. SR will work with both Inside and Outside sales. Business development includes: territory management, lead identification and qualification, cold calling, setting appointments, creating and developing proposals and pricing models, making presentations, closing sales through effective negotiation, documenting sales activities and conducting business reviews. After the account has been sold, the SR is responsible for partnering with the branch staff to ensure effective service delivery. The SR acts as a business consultant gaining a thorough understanding of the customer's needs/business issues and selecting the appropriate Bear Staffing solution to meet those needs.
WE WILL TRAIN YOU FOR SUCCESS! LOOKING FOR ENTRY LEVEL!
ENTRY LEVEL Sales Representative responsibilities:
- Market and present Bear Staffing’s solutions to prospective clients
- Develop an effective pipeline of potential new customers through lead management and proactive outbound prospecting
- Sourcing pipeline via direct outreach (phone, email, LinkedIn) based on our prospect database and your own research
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns
- Set up meetings or calls with prospective clients and existing/past customers
- Attend customer's meetings and trainings, as required
- Work with Bear Staffing leadership team members to close opportunities
- Participate in sales meetings, local events and trade shows as required
- Adapt quickly to our fast-paced, multi-state, multi-location, dynamic organization
ENTRY LEVEL Sales Representative requirements:
- Hospitality - Marketing - Sales experience a plus ; Bear will train the right person!
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls) and working with marketing initiatives
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Zoho, Salesforce)
- Knowledge in using MS Excel
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Self-Motivated, High Energy
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience