Supports the closing function and maintains responsibility for the loan and equity closing for multiple commercial real estate projects.
Responsibilities include working with internal development teams, outside counsel, lenders, and other third parties to ensure the deal terms are documented accurately and timely. Accountable and responsible to ensure a smooth workflow among all process components, both internal and external. Responsible for facilitating pre-closing deal team calls and meetings. Also, responsible to track and organize all documentation shared between parties.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight time constraints.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. The role requires active coordination between internal and external team members
- Detail orientated
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and adaptable to use other software platforms
- 5+ years of professional experience in credit operations, loan consultation, loan administration, loan origination, real estate construction, banking operations (documentation, client service, accounting) or related field(s)
- Associate degree and/or paralegal certification from an accredited institution
- Working knowledge of banking and investment real estate loan closing and/or investment real estate loan closing documentation review experience.
- Experience with lending transactions
- Experience with purchase and sale agreements, easements, deeds and other documents typically associated with real estate transactions
Bear Real Estate Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Bear Real Estate Group
Why Work Here?Bear Real Estate Group and affiliated companies (www.BearHomes.com, www.BearDevelopment.com, www.CMAofWI.com, www.BearProperty.com, www.BearRealty.com) is a dynamic and growing vertically integrated real estate firm located in Kenosha WI. From our base in Kenosha (located between Chicago and Milwaukee on Lake Michigan) we develop, build, lease and manage a diverse portfolio of residential and commercial real estate. Bear’s current portfolio extends to 16 states and we are actively pursuing bright and energetic team members to assist in expanding our local and national footprint. Although our company’s roots date from 1924, Bear is rapidly expanding and looking for candidates that can thrive in a creative and entrepreneurial environment. Our employees have the opportunity to take on new challenges, gain new skills and work with an incredible team. Bear’s people are our greatest assets and because of that we choose to promote from within the firm whenever possible.
Awesome place to work, growth and development encouraged, family oriented, a people place.