Supports the closing function and maintains responsibility for the loan and equity closing for multiple commercial real estate projects.
Responsibilities include working with internal development teams, outside counsel, lenders, and other third parties to ensure the deal terms are documented accurately and timely. Accountable and responsible to ensure a smooth workflow among all process components, both internal and external. Responsible for facilitating pre-closing deal team calls and meetings.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight time constraints.
- Strong communication skills. The role requires active coordination between internal and external team members
- Advanced proficiency in reviewing title work, surveys, appraisals and environmental reports.
- Professional license or specialized training in escrow, title, real estate, government programs and specialized lending programs.
- Experience in the review and execution of legal documentation and associated processes.
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge of loan closing and lending regulatory requirements.
- 5 years of experience in credit operations, loan consultation, loan administration, loan origination, real estate construction, banking operations (documentation, client service, accounting) or related field(s)
- 5 years of experience in the execution of legal documentation and associated processes
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in related field.
- Working knowledge of specialty finance including low income housing tax credits, new market tax credits, historic tax credits, tax incremental financing and opportunity zones
- Working knowledge of participations and syndications
- Combination of banking and investment real estate loan closing and/or investment real estate loan closing documentation review experience.
- Advanced proficiency in reviewing title work, surveys, collateral, lien filings, appraisals and environmental reports
- Professional license/ specialized training in title, real estate, or specialized lending programs.
- Paralegal experience with lending transactions
- Proficiency with construction administration applications.
Bear Real Estate Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Located in Kenosha, Wisconsin - Construction Management Associates, Inc. (CMA) is a family owned General Contractor that is part of the Bear Real Estate Group. CMA has been in business for more than a quarter century and has an experienced team of professionals that are dedicated to quality construction and client satisfaction. CMA provides a complete package of general contracting solutions for a wide range of building projects from small tenant improvements to large scale apartment buildings and hotels.