SUMMARY: The position involves assisting the Director of Facility Maintenance in the daily operation of the maintenance department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) control and documentation (work orders, purchase orders)
- Subcontractor and supplier documentation verification
- Maintain and track property assets
- Attend meetings / produce minutes
- Computer use –Microsoft Office, Appfolio, Smart Sheet, Google Docs etc.
- Daily progress and monitoring of work orders along with working in conjunction with the Field Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Technicians
- Assist the Director of Facility Maintenance with any miscellaneous job tasks as needed
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Two years’ experience in residential and commercial property maintenance.
· Valid driver’s license
· Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment and maintain high levels of productivity without direct supervision.
· Attention to detail, exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
· Knowledge of Property Management Scheduling and Work Order Software
· Knowledge with Excel based spread sheets -CMMS and Microsoft Office
· Able to work in a team environment and take direction.
· Able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for entire shift.
· Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
· Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
· Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
· Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
· Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
· Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIORNMENT:
- Occasionally required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Occasionally required to utilize visual acuity, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items up to 50 pounds
- Occasional exposure to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather)
- Occasionally required to work around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals
- Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bear Real Estate Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.