Digital Graphic Designer
Are you a detail-oriented Digital Designer who can produce pixel-perfect designs, loves to communicate with your teammates, and accountable for your work on a daily basis? If so, we are looking for you to join and add to our fun, dynamic team!
As our Digital Graphic Designer, you will work closely with account managers, the marketing team and partners to ensure all websites, online ads, emails and social media posts look amazing.
You will get the chance to understand our clients and their business, collaborating with a variety of teammates while working independently to own and deliver quality work!
- Design graphics for websites and landing pages to enhance UX/UI
- Design online marketing materials including emails, PPC banners, display ads, social media campaigns, and other web graphic assets… all in accordance with client brand guidelines
- Ensure the quality of final output meets graphic and web optimization standards
- Brainstorming, sketch and mock up multiple visual ideas to satisfy design requirements
- Manage multiple priorities/projects under tight deadlines, working independently and/or with the marketing team
- Deliver strong quality design outputs in line with existing standards
- Be able to articulate design decisions
- Communicate well with others through Slack and Asana project management software
- Bachelor’s degree in Web/Graphic Design, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in a design-related field
- Online portfolio (please specify which work was created 100% by you vs. by a team)
- Passion for design (typography, color and grid layouts)
- Knowledge of mobile design standards and familiarity with responsive design best practices
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator with the ability to produce organized files with sensible layer structures and naming
- Impeccable eye for detail and consistency
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback and constructive criticism
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work from our Boise, Idaho office
Bonus (but Not Required) If You Have
- Experience in video creation and animation
- Knowledge of CSS and new standards such as HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with InDesign, Slack and Google Web Designer
Compensation and Benefits
- Full-time, permanent position
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Over 4 weeks paid time off per year (includes holidays)
- Health reimbursement account for medical, dental, health club, etc.
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Free access to goodies in the fridge!
About Bear Fox Marketing
Bear Fox Marketing is a high performing digital marketing agency located in Boise, Idaho. The agency focuses on partnering with clients to help them profitably grow through SEO, SEM, social advertising, and brand strategy. Bear Fox Marketing prides itself on being results oriented and believes in accountability, transparency, and always doing the right thing on behalf of our clients and our employees. Bear Fox is looking for candidates that are committed to life-long learning and development, eager to contribute, and that desire to grow with us.
At Bear Fox Marketing, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.