Digital Graphic Designer
Bear Fox Marketing Boise, ID
- Posted: 20 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical,
Are you a detail-oriented Digital Designer who can produce pixel-perfect designs, loves to communicate with your teammates, and is accountable for your work on a daily basis? If so, you might be the perfect fit for our fun, dynamic team!
As Digital Graphic Design, you’ll work closely with our art director, account managers, and digital marketers to ensure all websites, online ads, emails and social media posts look amazing… and generate revenue for our clients.
You will get the chance to understand our clients and their business, collaborating with a variety of teammates while working independently to own and deliver quality work.
• Design graphics for websites and landing pages to enhance UX/UI
• Design online marketing materials including emails, PPC banners, display ads, social media campaigns, and landing pages… all in accordance with client brand guidelines
• Ensure the quality of final output meets graphic and web optimization standards
• Brainstorming, sketch and mock-up of multiple visual ideas to satisfy design requirements
• Manage multiple priorities/projects under tight deadlines, working independently and/or with the marketing team
• Deliver strong quality design outputs in line with existing standards
• Be able to articulate design decisions
• Communicate well with others through Slack and Asana project management software
• Bachelor’s degree in Web/Graphic Design, or equivalent work experience
• Online portfolio (you’ll specify which work was created 100% by you vs. a team)
• Passion for design (typography, color, and grid layouts)
• Knowledge of mobile design standards and familiarity with responsive design best practices
• Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator with the ability to produce organized files with sensible layer structures and naming
• Impeccable eye for detail and consistency
• Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback and constructive criticism
• Self-motivated with strong organizational skills so that you can manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bonus (Not Required):
• Experience in video creation and animation
• Knowledge of CSS and new standards such as HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with InDesign, Slack, Asana, and Google Web Designer
Competitive salary based on experience
Bear Fox MarketingWhy Work Here?
Do you thrive managing a number of diverse agency clients? Interested in moving into a leadership role? If so, let's grow together!
Bear Fox Marketing is a high performing digital marketing agency located in Boise, Idaho. The agency focuses on partnering with clients to help them profitably grow through SEO, SEM, social advertising, email marketing and brand strategy. Bear Fox Marketing prides itself on being results oriented and believes in accountability, transparency, and always doing the right thing on behalf of our clients and our employees. Bear Fox is looking for candidates that are committed to life-long learning and development, eager to contribute, and that desire to grow with us.
6225 N Meeker Pl STE 250Boise, ID
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Bear Fox Marketing