- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bear Facility Supply has an immediate opening for a talented Administrative Coordinator to join our Centerville, Utah regional office.
The Administrative Coordinator will focus on assisting the Sales and Operation Teams. The focus will be organizational and customer service-oriented in nature. Responsibilities will include: Visiting customers, Helping with Inventory of supplies, entering sales orders with accuracy, preparing sales quotes, phone work, as well as computer input. The qualified applicant should be detail oriented, honest, and have great computer skills. The office is looking for a team-oriented self-starter with a passion for supporting growth within the Bear Facility Supply regional organization.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong Customer Service and Organizational skills
Pay: Base Pay: $35,000-$45,000 / year + Commissions
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Assist the team with Accounts and Vendors
- Assisting current customers with future orders
- Provide Customer Service support to Accounts
- Assist outside sales with preparing sales quotes
- Compiling and organizing reports
- Maintain the Region’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Database
- Organize and maintain all office files, materials and equipment
- Perform Special Projects as requested
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in an Office Administration or Customer Service Environment
- Solid Interpersonal and Organizational Skills
- Strong Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Intuit QuickBooks essential) experience with CRM's
- Self-Starting Abilities
This position has plenty of potential for someone who wants to work hard. So, if you are truly motivated and love to work in a team environment, we want to talk to you!
At Bear Facility Supply Co. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Bear Facility Supply
BusinessView all jobs at Bear Facility Supply