We are seeking a part-time Cook to join our daycare! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals with our master cook. There are also opportunities to get involved in other aspects of the daycare, such as substituting in the classroom.
- Prepare all served food as specified by state required mandates
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Must pass background check and state-required fingerprinting
- Must be able to effectively communicate with staff and general public
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lb.
- Must have a minimum education level of a high school degree/GED
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in teams
- Sick, time off and holidays after probationary period
- Opportunity to grow within an expanding business
Beanstalk Childcare and Academy
Why Work Here?Our company was established in 2005 and has been providing outstanding child care ever since. We currently have 1 commercial buildings and are continuing to expand. Our goal is to provide a quality, nurturing environment that encourages upward mobility and growth for first and foremost the child, the parents, the teachers, and also the community.
Established company providing outstanding child care, with opportunity to grow with the business!