Store Manager at Bean Me Up Creekside
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bean Me Up in Eureka Springs, AR is looking for one store manager to join our strong team. We are located at 55 N Main St. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, and engaged. Our coffee shop is a friendly and casual place that serves the very best coffee in a fun and laidback atmosphere. We strive to use only high-quality ingredients and live by the motto, “the customer comes first.” We treat our employees like family, ensuring that if they’re having a great day, our customers will too
- Coffee Shop Manager Job Duties
● Customer Service: Must interact with the general public in a way that inspires them to recommend our shop to their friends. That includes providing a warm welcome, asking about their experience, and showing interest in their concerns. Great customer service must extend to internal customers (employees) and suppliers (vendors) also.
● Leadership & Supervision: Must set the tone in terms of employee safety, customer service, food and drink quality, organization, and follow-through. Works to inspire employees to do their best through onboarding, training, coaching, and supportive feedback.
● Cost Control: Oversees coffee and food ordering, supplies, maintenance, and labor costs to ensure that the coffee shop remains profitable -- in line with annual revenue and profit goals.
● Food Safety: Abides by food safety requirements and ensures that others do so by monitoring FIFO inventory and visually inspecting food prep and delivery activities.
● Detail Orientation: Manages the complex details of scheduling, shift swaps, new hire paperwork, product inventory, cleaning schedules, and unannounced health inspections.
● Accounting: Ensures adequate cash in registers and POS systems, runs daily reports, updates food and labor cost data. Makes bank deposits each afternoon by 5 p.m.
- Proven experience as a store manager
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
The coffee shop manager job requires 1-3 years of experience in the food and beverage industry. It requires a similar number of years of experience managing employee, vendor, and customer relationships. Experience managing a coffee shop is highly preferred. Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking skills are a plus.
High-school education or GED is required. Barista experience and a passion for coffee are required. A two or four-year degree in management, food service, culinary, or business (or any related discipline) is a plus.
The coffee shop manager will be friendly, approachable, and open to ideas from customers, suppliers, and staff. They will prioritize customer service and quality while using leadership skills to motivate and support both existing and new employees. Excellent listening skills are a must, as are attention to detail, smart decision-making skills, and organizational abilities.
Minimum Required Skills & Abilities
Our coffee shop is busy, fast-paced, and may require long hours. The minimum required skills include
● The ability to read and speak English to interact with employees, vendors, and clients.
● The strength to stand and walk for up to 12 hours a day to assist customers and employees with all coffee shop duties — from helping to unload the delivery truck to serving customers during rush hour.
● The ability to lift boxes up to 40 lbs, including bags of coffee and other heavy items — like chairs and tables.
● The ability to tolerate temperature extremes and fluctuations — both hot (kitchen, outdoor patio) and cold (walk-in freezer) throughout each day
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Bean Me Up Creekside
AddressEureka Springs, AR
Get fresh Store Manager Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.