Beacon Resources, in partnership with a Real Estate company in Woodland Hills, seeks a Tax Manager to join their corporate firm.
Job – The hired Tax Manager will help with tax planning, company tax filings, and personal filings of the firm’s clients. The position will have no direct reports.
Culture/Environment – Our client boasts intelligent and motivated managers who provide their employees with challenging and rewarding work.
Compensation/Benefits – Salary range starts at $100,000/year and increases DOE. The firm offers a discretionary bonus and standard benefits, including a 401k matching program.
TAX MANAGER TASKS
- Prepare business tax returns (Sales and Use / Business Property / L.A. Gross Receipts Tax)
- Review portfolio partnership tax returns
- Confirm tax credits
- Review various schedules (M-1, M-3, K-1)
- Analyze financial data to prepare accurate financial statements as an advisory tool for the clients
- Perform tax research to stay abreast of current developments
- Implement tax advice
- Accept any other ad-hoc duties
TAX MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS
- At least four (4) years of work experience in the field of tax
- Public accounting firm pedigree at a Big 4 or large regional public accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or another related field
- Residential Real Estate experience
TAX MANAGER SKILLS
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (MS Excel)
- Proficient in a Tax Preparation software
- Willingness to be hands-on
For all inquiries, submit your resume in MS Word format to me. I will hold all inquiries in the strictest confidence