Beacon Resources seeks a highly motivated Senior Financial Analyst to join a breakout healthcare company with one of the brightest teams in the LA region.
Job - You will assist the FP&A Director to support the Financial Planning, Budgeting, and Analysis for the company’s manufacturing and R&D operations.
Environment/Culture – The Company has been in existence for a couple of years, and thus is at the startup phase of its life cycle (albeit very well financed).
Compensation/Benefits – Salary range starts at $85,000/year, and increases DOE. The client offers a discretionary bonus as well. Some benefits offered include unlimited PTO and health insurance.
DUTIES OF THE SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
- Assist in the development and execution of the financial budgets for the Company
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process with department heads/project leads to ensure financial information is provided on a regular basis in order to effectively manage the business
- Develop presentations and analysis of budget performance and key business metrics
- Perform analytics to support commercial planning activities, business development activities and strategic planning activities
- Update balance sheet assumptions and projections as updated financial data comes in
- Create financial models to support all reporting initiatives
- Maintain data integrity
- Analyze variances in inventory (raw materials, finished goods) between stated and actual counts, including using the FIFO accounting method
- Contribute to the COGS and inventory budget
- Assist in implementing upgrades to the ERP and Financial Reporting systems
- Work with other divisions within the company
- Accept other ad hoc duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- BA in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration (or in lieu, equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years of progressive experience in FP&A
- Biotech, health care, or pharmaceutical industry work experience
- Manufacturing environment
- MBA and/or CPA
SKILLS OF THE SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, and IF formulas) and MS PowerPoint
- Proficiency in a major ERP system
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Ability to work well with different departments and in different capacities
- Comfortable in a fast-paced company environment with minimal direction
- Natural inquisitiveness
- Proactive inclination to take a project and take ownership
- Oracle Fusion
For immediate consideration, email your resume in MS Word format to me. I will hold all inquiries in the strictest confidence.