Beacon Resources, on behalf of our client, seeks a talented Project Manager for a client in the Northwest Illinois suburbs for an 18 month project. You will have extensive management exposure and you will have extensive day-to-day HR PMO tasks.
Job – The interim HR Project Manager will accelerate, lead, and optimize the company’s ongoing global implementation of SAP SuccessFactors. Specific tasks will include planning, monitoring, and communicating with project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality while establishing deadlines in delivering technology and business projects. In addition, you will serve as PMO for additional HR projects.
Culture/Environment – You will work with management that is comprised of innovative and forward-thinking people.
DUTIES OF THE PROJECT MANAGER
- Define and manage the deliverables of all teams to meet engagement objectives and budget
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations.
- Manage risk, quality, timeline, and budget of the SuccessFactors implementation
- Utilize and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the client and their culture
- Manage program plan and roadmap for assigned client
- Plan and facilitate steering committee meetings
- Estimate total effort for all the teams
- Manage and resolve issues, coordinate with stakeholders and act as a conduit between project team members and stakeholders
- Liaise with application management and legacy IT support teams
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE PROJECT MANAGER
- Previous HR leadership experience, including, but not limited to payroll and benefits, employee evaluations, organizational design and talent acquisition
- Familiarity with business processes and leading industry practices in payroll, personnel administration, benefits and compensation management
- Change Management experience
- PMP certification (or equivalent)
- Masters, MBA or advanced degree in MIS or Computer Science
- Knowledge of and understanding of the integration between SAP and SuccessFactors
SKILLS OF THE PROJECT MANAGER
- At least five (5) years of hands-on SAP user experience
- Experience as SAP implementation project manager
- Demonstrated ability to communicate project goals and objectives, project status and deliverables with senior executive
- Working with minimal supervision
- Outside the box thinking
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in SAP HCM and SAP Success Factors
For further information, email me your resume in MS Word format to me. I will keep all inquiries in the strictest confidence