Customer Service Representative
Beacon Promotions Inc New Ulm, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Beacon Promotions, Inc. is a stable, rapidly growing organization focused on designing, developing and manufacturing truly innovative promotional products and creative packaging presentations is looking to hire the right Customer Service Representative to take charge and achieve perfect order. If you're that person who thrives in being able to juggle a lot at one time, all with a high attention to detail, we have an opportunity for you.
- Correspond with customers via telephone and e-mail to communicate information regarding prospective orders, order status, samples and completed orders.
- Resolve customer issues relating to pricing, shipping, quality, etc.
- Document all communication with customers regarding changes or additions to orders
- Interact with all areas of the office and production to facilitate the flow of orders to meet customers requested shipment dates.
- Use internal software system to keep orders progressing through the system.
- Partner with internal teams to meet and exceed customer's expectations.
- Minimum of two years of previous customer service experience.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, manage time and communicate effectively.
- Ability to present a professional response to the customer using both telephone and computer correspondence.
- Must be able to work independently while acting as a proactive team member.
- Able to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work.
- Solution provider with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to work overtime hours as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Hours may vary slightly and will include some overtime depending on the workload.
- Remote work option not available.
Physical Demands & Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This job operates in a professional office environment and utilizes standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are looking for someone who takes their work extremely serious and holds themselves to high standards. If this sounds like you we would like to talk with you about joining our team as a Customer Service Representative!
Beacon Promotions Inc
AddressNew Ulm, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Beacon Promotions Inc