New Home Design Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Beacon Homes is growing our design team! We are looking for a talented individual to provide Beacon customers with expertise and assistance during the selection process and ensure timely completion of all selections, accurately document selections and provide field support as needed, and complete selections for inventory homes and assist with home staging as needed.
· Professionally guide customers through the selections process by setting appropriate expectations, presenting selection options, provide product information, and accurately capture customer choices providing all documents in a timely manner to internal teams
· Accurately enter all selections details into computer system(s)
· Communicate with trades and vendors to supply needed customer selection documents
· Provide selections packets for inventory homes as needed using the Beacon Design Collections
· Assist Lead Designer and Director of Sales and Marketing with staging model homes or inventory homes
· Coordinate with internal teams and customers to address and resolve questions, selection changes, or issues during the construction process
· Attend training sessions or meetings as provided by Beacon or others
Other Duties as Assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required by an individual to be successful in this role.
· Preferred – Design, sales, or customer service experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft office
· Able to learn new technologies and computer programs
· Great listening skills and creative problem solving
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Detail oriented and organized
· Enthusiastic, resourceful, and willing to learn
· Ability to effectively, prioritize, work well to meet project timelines
· Ability to work in a team or independently when required
Compensation and Benefits: Beacon Homes offers a competitive salary and a robust benefits package that includes company paid time off and holidays, company paid/subsidized health/ dental/vision insurance, and a 401(k) plan with a generous company-match. Voluntary employee paid life insurance, long-term disability insurance, short-term disability insurance, accident, and critical illness coverage are also available. This position works in accordance with Beacon Homes policies, procedures, and company values.
2425 S Bryant AveEdmond, OK
Get fresh Home Design Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.