- Coordinate the day to day activities in the Sample Management laboratory.
- Provide sample tracking and management, tests tracking and timelines and documentation management support to testing laboratories.
- Maintain a sample inventory program.
- Report sample metrics on a regular basis.
- Creation and revision of protocols and SOPs.
- Maintenance of temperature controlled units.
- Capable of conducting in depth, complex investigations including and ability to articulate the investigation clearly in writing for submission to the QA group.
- Use of laboratory and operational software such as LIMS and BMS.
- Review sample Management documentation in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, along with team lead and and/or Supervisory experience.
- Attention to detail, good organizational and interpersonal skills, and problem solving skill.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively and to respond quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Work and Excel.
Beacon Hill Pharma places contractors in all 50 states by seamlessly coordinating recruiting resources in local and regional markets with Beacon Hill Pharmas National Recruiting & Delivery, a dedicated national recruiting team that focuses exclusively on national accounts, supporting regional recruiting operations and delivering contractors to all markets in the U.S.
Whether start-ups or the Fortune 500, the public or private sector, Beacon Hill Pharma matches world class talent with exceptional opportunities.