Research Associate, Discovery Research
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Research Opportunity Overview:
Our Client is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative treatments for rare diseases, chronic liver diseases, cardiovascular disease, and infectious diseases. The Company is using its proprietary GalXC™ RNAi technology platform to build a broad pipeline in these therapeutic areas.
We are seeking a highly-motivated research scientist to join our innovative team. The candidate will process and generate bioassay data to advance our RNAi drug candidates and be an integral member of our R&D team.
- Contributing to a team tasked with evaluating novel experimental medicines in preclinical models of disease, and advancing our technology to enable development of the next generation of innovative RNA-based therapeutics
- Performing laboratory assays according to SOPs, troubleshooting when needed
- Maintaining careful laboratory notebooks and generating study reports
- BS in Biology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent
- 1+ years (Research Associate) or 3+ years (Associate Scientist) of experience in a relevant academic or industrial setting
- Experience in standard laboratory methodologies; aseptic technique; Tissue processing for RNA isolation; RT-qPCR; working knowledge of molecular biology
- Experience in common methods of data analysis, including scientific software
- Commitment to careful and thorough technical documentation, including electronic laboratory notebooks and study reports
- Ability to interact effectively on multidisciplinary teams and participate in our exciting, dynamic company culture; ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Beacon Hill Life Sciences - Boston
ScienceView all jobs at Beacon Hill Life Sciences - Boston