- Posted: January 13, 2023
We are currently accepting resumes for a FULL TIME General Dentist to join our growing team! This is an opportunity with major earning potential and a long-term career path. Vast Dental is a well-established PPO and FFS practice.
If you are looking for a positive, productive environment to develop professionally, look no further! We are seeking an experienced and talented dental professional eager to evolve in their career. We are a PPO/FFS practice with state-of-the-art technology. In our established and highly rated practice in the community, you will remain current with all the latest trends in dentistry and dedicated patient care.
- Highly competitive salaries (% of adjusted production)
- Medical Insurance Program
- Dental Program
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Continuing Education Program
- Relocation Assistance (where applicable)
- Commuter Benefits
- Our network of mentorship & established practices to help you advance in our profession
- Continued training and support from respected leaders in dentistry
- Opportunities for charitable work, family friendly company events, & an established and growing professional network
- MINIMUM of 2 years of Clinical Experience, post-residency
- DMD or DDS from an accredited university & active MA license in good standing
- Dedicated patient care and a strong sense of ethics
- A desire for additional training, coaching, and team-building
- A drive for financial success, and practice growth
Our practice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression in terms of all conditions of employment. Our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, as an Equal Opportunity Employer we are proud to promote a work environment where all difference are respected.
Beacon Dental Health
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?