- Posted: over a month ago
This opportunity is full-time. Must be a licensed Dental Assistant with the state of Massachusetts, and meet applicable state CPR (BLS) and Radiology requirements.
Caring for patients and their families is an honor and privilege for our team. Our dedicated dentists, hygienists, assistants, and staff take enormous pride in helping patients attain healthy, bright smiles in an atmosphere that fosters kindness, empathy, and trust. Together, we continue our long-standing tradition of maintaining a culture that values our profession, our team, and those we serve.
- Greeting patients, making them feel welcomed and comfortable
- Assist the Dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Taking digital radiographs and intra-oral scans as prescribed
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Adhere to all OSHA and safety policies and procedures
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
- Perform various office tasks as necessary
- Current MA Dental Assistant License
- Current CPR (BLS) and Radiology Certification
- Previous Dental Assisting Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Resume must demonstrate stable employment history
We are proud to offer employees competitive compensation, growth opportunities, and access to our full benefits package for those who qualify!
- Medical Insurance Program
- Vision Care Program
- Family Dental Program
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Paid-Time Off up to 3 weeks
- Commuter Benefits
- Incredible work environment of skilled individuals with the opportunity for massive growth
Beacon Dental Health
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?