- Posted: March 19, 2023
Note: We are currently filling one opening that could be based out of various Beacon offices in northern Indiana with available office space. We will also strongly consider a hybrid or exclusive telecommute arrangement as deemed appropriate. The employee must be willing to travel and be in person for training, meetings etc. at the supervisor's discretion.
To plan, track and manage the delivery of business systems solutions and associated application technical support services in support of business objectives and ongoing operations. This includes systems and project planning, estimating, execution, implementation, ongoing support and within budget. Individual will work closely with the functional business groups to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of systems solutions deployed in support of business goals and objectives. To identify key resources and provide the direction required for meeting the project objectives. To ensure appropriate management, staff and vendor involvement throughout the life of the project, including keeping executives and project stakeholders informed of project progress and issues. To manage project schedules and task details and utilize project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklists, and project scheduling software. To manage change and take active leadership in assisting the staff through change. To provide software and systems training to staff members as needed.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Defines the project priorities, scope, approach, resource requirements, timing deliverables and budget based on meeting predetermined project objectives. Prepares written project plan with defined timelines and goals.
- Recommends to management the appropriate project team members that will be required to complete the project objectives. Assures that all team members understand their roles and accept their responsibilities. Provides leadership and direction to the project team. Negotiates the performance of activities with team members and their supervisors and provides input on the performance of project team members to their supervisors.
- Applies project resources and strategies according to the project plan to achieve the required project objectives. Arbitrates and resolves conflict and issues within the project.
- Tracks and reports on progress of plan. Keeps all project stakeholders, including team members and management, informed of progress and issues.
- Offers recommendations and coordinates management and technical decisions required to achieve the project goals.
- Analyzes the actual performance against the plan and makes adjustments consistent with plan objectives.
- Provides staff training on systems and software as required.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Beacon Credit Union
ConstructionView all jobs at Beacon Credit Union
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?