Human Resource Assistant/Generalist
Beacon was founded in 2018 for the purpose of delivering a level of care that we, as a team, can all be proud of. We are a patient-focused boutique cancer and rheumatology center that is committed to providing the highest quality of medical care and supportive services. Today, we have two locations offering medical and radiation oncology, hematology, and rheumatology services to our wonderful community.
Beacon has an excellent new opportunity available within our Human Resource department. While the below is a general listing of expected duties, this role is adaptable and could be part-time, full-time, or temporarily full time.
Job Duties Include:
- Helps maintain employee records, ensuring completion and accuracy of details such as employee contact information, job classification, pay rates, organizational structure, and other key details.
- Ensuring integrity and confidentiality of all human resource files and records, performing periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- May assist with payroll functions including reviewing and compiling timesheets for CFO, answering employee questions regarding paystub access or reimbursements, and addressing processing errors with the correct payroll contact.
- Assists will hiring process, including reviewing applications and completing initial contact with applicant, assisting with new hire orientation and onboarding to ensure a positive employee experience.
- Contributes to planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, etc.
- Provides clerical and assisting support to the HR Manager and CEO.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to manage extremely sensitive situations and confidential information with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft programs, included but not limited to outlook, word, excel.
- Comfortable learning HRIS (human resource information system, and other computer applications.
- Comfortable with change and developing efficient work flows.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates or other formal certifications/trainings related to HR strongly preferred.
- Experience in human resource or related business administrative role required.
- Main Office: 980 W Ironwood Drive, Suite 207, Coeur D'Alene, Idaho 83814
- May be asked to float to Post Falls office when needed, 1641 E Polston Avenue, Suite 102, Post Falls, ID 83854
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance, including dental and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- 8 paid, closed-clinic holidays
- gym membership
- professional development fund
Beacon Company Mission:To meet patients wherever they are on their cancer journey and walk with them on that journey; to provide compassionate, personalized cancer care for an unparalleled patient experience.
Beacon Core Values:Compassion. Grace. Honesty. Humor. Respect. Trust.
Our providers and staff at Beacon share these values and truly embody the mission of Beacon. Our team is comprised of the most devoted, compassionate individuals who consistently go above and beyond for patients and who strive to continually improve patient care and the overall patient experience. If you are looking for exciting, flexible, and stimulating work with meaningful advancement opportunities and purpose, then consider Beacon the right place for you!
Beacon Cancer CareCoeur d'Alene, ID
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.