Beaches Tanning Center Riverton, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Beaches Tanning Center of Utah and Salt Lake Counties is looking to hire a full-time Store Manager. Are you a good leader with a positive, upbeat attitude who is ready to take your management career to the next level? Do you enjoy teaching and mentoring others? Are you goal-oriented? If so, please read on!
Our Store Managers earn a salary and bonuses that average$30,000 - $45,000/yr. We offer benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We cover 75% of the Store Manager's monthly premium. You would also enjoy great perks including unlimited free tanning, discounted spa services, free lotion and spray tans, a free Vasa gym membership, cell phone reimbursement, schedule flexibility, and priceless business management experience. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply now!
ABOUT BEACHES TANNING CENTER
We sell sunshine! For more than 17 years, we have been producing flawless, sun-kissed results with our excellent customer service, pristine facilities, and innovative technology. Voted Utah's Best Tanning Salon for nine consecutive years, we are more than just a tanning salon. At our nine convenient locations, we provide high-quality, affordable spa services ranging from red light therapy to our advanced Cocoon-Wellness Pro system.
As the best in the business, we need our staff to meet the same standard as our top-notch equipment. We know that we are nothing without our team. That's why we take good care of them. We believe in setting high goals and rewarding those who achieve them! Along with our fun store competitions, we reward top performers with added monthly bonuses. Since we only promote from within, there are always opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking a motivated Store Manager, whose main priority will be to hire, train, and lead the store sales staff to perform all duties to serve customers best. You will provide oversight of all store day-to-day operations and provide excellent customer service and store maintenance.
The Store Manager will set the tone for operations and create a positive work environment for learning and growth. You will be responsible for driving profitability by maximizing sales and lead by example as you demonstrate an ability to set and hit goals.
- Support the Area Manager in their overall efforts and goals.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring sales associates and providing associate and assistant manager recommendations.
- Onboard and train Associate and Assistant Managers (AM).
- Analyze and provide monthly sales outcomes & growth opportunity strategies to Area Manager.
- Conduct monthly evaluations with all store employees to review numbers, monitor performance quality, professionalism, and career progression.
- Responsible for the professional development of each employee, including monthly training.
- Create efficient schedules to comfortably service customers but cut out wasted labor hours.
- Ensure store is open on time every morning. If an employee no shows, you will need to open store
- Responsible for ensuring all shifts are covered and be willing to personally cover any uncovered shifts, whether it is weekends, holidays, or days off.
- Ensure through direct involvement or delegation that each team member is adhering to the standards and best practices outlined for the organization.
- Produce a strong, knowledgeable, and reliable management team (AM and Asst Man).
- Resolve or escalate customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Resolves and/or reports employee issues with upper management.
- Prepare and compose a meeting agenda for monthly store meeting to set clear expectations and encourage input.
- Take deposits to the bank every other day, get change for cash as needed
- Ensure inventory and ordering needs are addressed.
- Responsible for reviewing and submitting payroll on time and send discrepancies to Area Manager for approval.
- Maintain a clean facility, report, and follow through on maintenance issues.
- Oversee all facility operations are functioning properly (maintenance, tech, inventory, and etc).
- Support a positive and respectful learning environment.
- Support company marketing efforts with approved language and visual displays/social media.
- Complete MIT (manager in training) within 3 months.
GENERAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Ability to promote and work in team environment
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work with and resolve complex customer issues
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills - conflict resolution
- Capacity to work under pressure and delegate tasks
- Oversee small and large projects and tasks
- Establish productive working relationships with all levels within the organization
- Onboarding and training skills
- Complete understanding of inventory control and follow up
- Ability to interview qualified and reliable candidates
- Adhere to company policies and demonstrate a high level of integrity
- High school diploma/ GED required
- Moderate grammar, math, and computer skills
- Typically, a bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or similar field; or 4 more years of related industry or retail experience
- 1-year management experience, or at least 6 months of Beaches management experience
- History of revenue increases preferred
- Flexible schedule and must be available to work 40 hours per week
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni (complete within the 90-day position trial period, if not completed)
- Crucial conversations (complete within the 180 days from position start date)
- People Code (complete within the 210 days from position start date)
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM?
If you are interested in this management position, please fill out our 3-minute, mobile-friendly application.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Beaches Tanning Center
RetailView all jobs at Beaches Tanning Center