Assistant Store Manager/ Supervisor
- Expired: March 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Beaches Tanning Center of Utah and Salt Lake Counties is looking to hire full-time Assistant Manager. Are you a good leader with a positive, friendly demeanor who is interested in starting a career in management? Do you enjoy teaching and mentoring others? Are you goal-oriented? If so, please read on!
Our Assistant Managers earn an average of $14-$18/hr from a base pay plus uncapped commissions and bonuses. We offer benefits including medical (employer pays 50%), dental, vision, and life insurance. You would also enjoy great perks including unlimited free tanning, discounted spa services, free lotion, $5 spray tans, a free Vasa gym membership, schedule flexibility, and priceless business management experience. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply now!
ABOUT BEACHES TANNING CENTER
We sell sunshine! For more than 17 years, we have been producing flawless, sun-kissed results with our excellent customer service, pristine facilities, and innovative technology. Voted Utah's Best Tanning Salon for nine consecutive years, we are more than just a tanning salon. At our nine convenient locations, we provide high-quality, affordable spa services ranging from red light therapy to our advanced Cocoon-Wellness Pro system.
As the best in the business, we need our staff to meet the same standard as our top-notch equipment. We know that we are nothing without our team. That's why we take good care of them. We believe in setting high goals and rewarding those who achieve them! Along with our fun store competitions, we reward top performers with added monthly bonuses. Since we only promote from within, there are always opportunities for advancement.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for ensuring excellent customer service and will be in direct contact with customers. You will support the Store Manager in achieving sales goals and keeping team members on task and the facility clean and well-stocked. The Assistant Store Manager will also be responsible for on boarding and training new hires. As you grow in your role, you will work towards becoming a Store Manager.
- Support and assist the Store Manager in cleaning, training, customer service, and any other assigned tasks.
- Resolve or escalate customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Support company marketing efforts with approved language and visual displays/social media.
- Proficient in on boarding and training new hires.
- Proficient at setting shift goals and follow up, coaching and training staff on sales expectations.
- Uphold a strong sales performance and lead by example.
- Reports and resolves employee issues with upper management (tardiness, dress code, unprofessional behavior etc.).
- Attend and participate in company meetings; assist in delivering corporate content to the store associates (promotions, policies etc.).
- Assist in preparing for store meeting; conduct training/coaching segment during store meeting.
- Conduct bi-monthly inventory checks and report any discrepancies to inventory controller.
- Attend weekly management meeting to review numbers, store operations, and strategy.
- Conduct weekly audits of courtesy tans, employee tans and inventory.
- Share the responsibility of personally covering uncovered shifts, whether it is weekends, holidays, or days off.
- Schedule and confirm all cleaning expectations are up to standard, including weekly deep cleans and daily chores.
- Maintain a clean facility, report, and follow through on maintenance issues.
- Support a positive and respectful learning environment.
- Understand store manager responsibilities and be able to cover when needed.
GENERAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Ability to promote and work in team environment
- Customer service oriented and ability to work with and resolve complex customer issues
- Ability to lead by example
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills -conflict resolution
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Oversee small and large projects and tasks
- Establish productive working relationships with all levels within the organization
- Complete understanding of inventory control and follow up
- High school diploma/ GED required
- Basic grammar, math, and computer skills
- 2 or more years of related industry or retail experience, or at least 1 year of Beaches employment
- Flexible schedule and must be available to work 40 hours per week
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni (complete within the 90-day position trial period, if not completed)
- Crucial conversations (complete within the 180 days from position start date)
- Certification and Class requirements
- Medical (50% covered by employer), Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Free UV/Spa and $5 Spray Tanning
- Access to employee tanning lotion
- 30% off all product
- Free Vasa Membership
- Flexible Schedule
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM?
If you are interested in an associate or assistant management position, please fill out our 3-minute, mobile-friendly application.
Beaches Tanning Center
AddressColorado Springs, CO
RetailView all jobs at Beaches Tanning Center