Beach.com is the #1 travel discovery platform for beach destinations in the Caribbean, Mexico, and Florida.
Our mission is simple. We want to turn everyday humans into laid-back beach bums, even if only for a few days at a time. When you’re planning your next beach vacation, look no further than Beach.com for honest beach reviews, travel ideas and daily articles from in-destination explorers.
About the Social Media Strategist position
The Social Media Specialist position at Beach.com is a fun and creative opportunity to voice the Beach brand via social channels by sourcing performing social content and creating original content using resources like in-house video and images for campaigns.
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for implementing day-to-day social needs, including producing copy, scheduling posts in advance via social media calendar, engaging with followers via accounts and staying on top of social trends within the travel industry. This position will also develop relationships with key influencers to spread brand messaging and develop connections. The Social Media Specialist will also be responsible for providing reports indicating KPIs and reviewing ROI.
As this position grows, the Social Media Specialist will learn more video skills and editing to be able to create and post content independently that aligns with Beach brand.
- Brainstorm, create and publish unique Beach content across social channels
- Manage social media calendar in advance
- Establish and manage brand communities on Instagram and Twitter
- Develop relationships and partnerships with influencers
- Be a brand ambassador for Beach brand via social media
- Learning and following industry trends to implement at Beach
- Provide regular reports of KPIs
- Minor media buying management
- Basic film and video editing for content creation
- Schedule and manage content
- Engage with communities on Instagram and Twitter
- Using tools such as Adobe Spark, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, to create original content for Instagram Stories and Twitter
- Help manage Instagram POD (if started)