Join our expanding location in Juno Beach!
Beach House Center for Recovery is a fully service detox and residential treatment program located in Juno Beach, Florida. We are looking for the immediate hire of a few Primary Therapists with substance abuse treatment experience.
Our treatment primarily focuses on the immediate needs of those suffering from substance use withdrawal and other substance use related disorders with a love and connection approach to treatment.
• Counsel and advise individuals or groups with substance abuse problems.
• Develop and implement individual treatment plans.
• Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients.
• Prepare progress reports and letters for relevant parties.
• Educate families and groups on substance abuse treatments and prevention programs.
• Facilitate recommendations of other healthcare or counseling professionals.
• Properly and accurately document all treatment provided.
• Knowledge of ASAM patient placement criteria and DSM-V.
• Previous experience in counseling, social work, or other related fields.
• Experience in building trust and rapport.
• Compassionate and caring demeanor.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We would prefer to hire those individuals with behavioral health or mental health experience. A focus in substance abuse is desired.
Prior experience with Kipu is a plus.
PREFERRED. • LMHC • LCSW • LMFT (Those eligible for licensure will be considered).
MASTERS LEVEL IS REQUIRED.
Beach House is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit your resume to apply.