You will be the first dedicated marketing hire at a fast-growing Cybersecurity company who works closely with Microsoft and whose Employees work 100% remote. We are looking for a content marketing specialist who will be spearheading our inbound strategy and content creation, but also is willing to learn and implement other aspects of marketing such as: growing our social media presence, implementing marketing automation, implementing conversational marketing, creating web/social ad assets, managing paid advertising spend, and implementing account-based advertising (ABM). While you will be working with most of the employees and participate in pre-sales activity, you will work under the immediate supervision of BEMO’s head of sales and marketing.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Independence: With everyone being remote, we don’t have time to babysit. You must be self-driven, and we need someone who will manage their time and prioritize their work well.
- Constant learner: We are constantly consuming books, podcasts, and training sessions to improve our skills in our area of work and we expect you to do the same.
- Content marketing + SEO experience: We fundamentally lack this experience. And while we’ve made it this far, we know we need a specialist who will greatly scale our organic traffic and inbound strategy. Ideal candidate will be an expert with all the arsenal part of our technology stack which includes:
- HubSpot (CRM / Marketing Professional / Sales Professional / Service Professional)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Keywords Everywhere
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Office 365 (Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Teams / Outlook)
- At least 2 years of content marketing experience
- Expert level with our technology stack
- Native English speaker highly skilled in technical writing
- Authorized to work in U.S.
Compensation & Benefits
- On-Target Earnings (OTE): $72,000
- $60,000 annual base salary + up to 20% in performance bonus
- 15 days of PTO
- Plus 7 observed paid holidays: New Year Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, The day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Medical (PPO)
About the Company
Cybersecurity for Small and Medium Businesses Running on Microsoft Azure and Office 365. We help SMBs (1 to 500 employees) migrate to the cloud and secure their organization with Microsoft’s security tools. We’ve been around since 2010 and everyone works remote from all over the world (but most people based out of Seattle, WA).
Learn more at www.bemopro.com