An independent boutique agency based in LA. Specializing in production for events, the agency has built a reputation for organizing exclusive experiences for leading luxury brands.
Its team of experts styles an array of different sized events, from intimate brand breakfasts to global brand launches, pop up stores and high-end press trips and applies the same attention-to-detail to every project.
In order to transform a space, the team works closely with the client to fully immerse themselves in the brand's identity and adapts the style and creative to deliver a truly bespoke experience every time. This involves curating furniture and decoration, designing unique pieces and carefully sourcing original items that help elevate the story and add a personal touch.
Working all over the world, with offices in London, New York and Los Angeles, the agency is internationally recognized and boasts a strong network of industry connections. Its growing portfolio of trusted suppliers and brand partnerships means it is able to push the boundaries and come up with new and innovative ideas, to allow brands to raise awareness, stand out and engage.
They boast a portfolio of luxury brands in fashion, retail, drinks & tech.
Roles & responsibilities
- Reporting into the creative director, and managing junior event designers in the uk and usa
- Conceptualising full event experiences including the guest journey, bespoke moments and spatial sets for stores, dinners, art lounges, influencer trips and consumer activations. Present these ideas to the creative director as well as to clients regularly
- Briefing the 3d designers to fully visualise the design ideas, updating as needed in accordance with team or client feedback responsible for creating, as well as checking all creative proposals and presentations including moodboards and sourcing suggestions before they are submitted to the client
- Working closely with the production team to ensure material samples and fabrication drawings are to aas standard and in line with creative proposals
- Grow, develop and manage junior event designers to progress in their roles and contribution to the company
- High level client management to sell in creative concepts, decisions or problem solving around design aspects of the event
- Keep up to date with industry news (design, luxury, interiors) presenting new concepts, competitor, or inspiration to the creative director on a regular basis
- Managing the creative team workflow, ensuring milestones and deadlines are met in line with the overall production/project management
- Working onsite at global events for set up, styling and live event execution
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in event design and experiences
- Experience moodboarding / sketching / graphic design/ briefing 3D designer etc.
- Interest and knowledge in the luxury and interiors sector
- Proficient use of SketchUp, Abode creative suite to create basic floor plans, use of photoshop and artwork files. Proficient use of microsoft powerpoint for creative proposal presentations
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience
- Personable and professional
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, in a fast-paced environment and with short deadlines
- Enthusiastic and positive
- An independent worker who takes responsibility for tasks
Interested? Please apply today!
BeFoundLos Angeles, CA
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.