Our firm is an AT&T authorized dealer and is currently seeking to train Customer Service and Sales Representatives to promote AT&T products.
Our firm offers:
- Paid training
- Hourly pay, weekly bonuses, and an aggressive commission structure
- Ongoing sales and marketing education
- Professional advancement opportunities
- Conduct in-store sales presentations to new and existing AT&T customers
- Identify customers’ needs and wants and match them with AT&T products and services
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as directed by management
- 2 years of college or equivalent proven sales experience preferred
- Stable work history
- Maintain proper appearance/attitude at all times to represent the AT&T brand
- Strong verbal communication skills
All applicants will be subject to a background check prior to employment, as required by our clients.
If you are interested and think you would be a good addition to our competitive team environment, please submit your resume immediately to our HR team for review.
Candidates with the following interest should apply: sales, customer relations, customer retention, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, restaurant, retail, retail management, hospitality bachelor's degree, hospitality experience, server, hostess, host, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, public relations, public speaking, entry-level, business management, recruiting