Be410 is currently looking to fill an Entry-Level Account Manager role in order to help meet campaign expansion demand for 2019. The position is entry-level to begin with, however some sales and business communication experience is preferred. Entry-Level Account Managers are responsible for acting as the liaison between our clients and their prospective consumer accounts.
The Entry-Level Account Manager position involves an intensive 4-week business training program that starts with direct sales and communication. Once that certification and training is complete, our Account Manager enter our cutting edge Leadership Development Program, designed to build and refine business acumen.
Due to immense demand from our clients to expand our sales campaigns into new markets, we are aggressively growing our team of Account Managers, in addition to promoting top performers into management and leadership roles. We have opened several new market locations over the past 2 years and are looking to open 10 additional markets by 2022.
Be410 was established in 2007 and has been expanding ever since. Our firm provides a source of customer acquisition and sales for major telecom and entertainment clients. We help our clients by selling new technologies on their behalf to a current customer base, as well as bringing them new customer accounts to help grow their market share.
- Basic sales presentations
- Customer relations and account management
- Team management and development
- Sales applications and data tracking
- Leadership and development of others
- Personalized coaching and business mentorship
- Upbeat, fast-paced, and fun work environment
- Travel opportunities (both national and international)
- Upward mobility based on performance rather than tenure
- Ground floor opportunity to represent the biggest brands in The U.S.
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Can do attitude
- The desire to grow personally and professionally
- College degree preferred, not required
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive nature or athletic background
- Leadership capabilities
- Confident, professional demeanor
We are located in Lakewood, WA.
We are excited to add new talent to our award-winning team. Our Human Resources team will contact qualified applicants within 24-48 hours.
Candidates with the following interest should apply: sales, customer relations, customer retention, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, restaurant, retail, retail management, hospitality bachelor's degree, hospitality experience, server, hostess, host, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, public relations, public speaking, entry-level, business management, recruiting