Tooling and Die Maker
Bazz Houston International Garden Grove, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
It is an exciting time to be in the manufacturing industry - especially at BHI! We are rapidly expanding and are looking for quality candidates to join us on our journey.
We are seeking a Tooling and Die Maker to join our team!
Shift: 1st 6:00am to 2:30pm
Analyzes specifications, lays out metal stock, sets up and operates machine tools, and fits and assembles parts to fabricate and repair metalworking dies, cutting tools, jigs and fixtures, gauges, and machinists' hand tools by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to perform all duties up to Tool & Die maker Level B (360-TDM-B)
- Studies specifications such as blueprints, sketches, models, or descriptions, and visualizes product to determine materials required and machines to be used to fabricate parts.
- Computes dimensions, plans layout, and determines assembly method and sequence of operations.
- Measures, marks, and scribes metal stock for machining.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathes, mills, and surface grinder, to machine parts, and verifies conformance of machined parts to specifications.
- Lifts machined parts and positions and secures parts on surface plate or worktable.
- Smoothes flat and contoured surfaces and power grinders, and fits and assembles parts together and into assemblies and mechanisms.
- Verifies dimensions, alignments, and clearances.
- Heat-treats tools or parts.
- Connects wiring and hydraulic lines to install electrical and hydraulic components.
- Examines standard or previously used dies, tools, and jigs and fixtures, and recommends design modifications regarding construction and function of part.
- Develops specifications from general descriptions for specialty tools and draws or sketches design of product.
If your background experience is in line with the skill set we are looking for, please apply for an immediate interview.
We offer growth opportunities, competitive salary, 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Visit our website for more detail: www.bazzhouston.com
Bazz Houston InternationalWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, fun company activities, and abundant opportunities for growth!
Orange County based multi-national contract manufacturer of engineered metal components with corporate offices in Garden Grove California, with manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and Mexico. Visit our website for more detail: www.bazzhouston.com
12700 Western AveGarden Grove, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Bazz Houston International