Accounts Receivable Specialist
Bazella Works Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ensures AIA billings and receivables are correctly processed in a timely manner
- Complete lien waivers to accompany monthly billings
- Maintain databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Communicate with customers to request and arrange payments
- Track, record and post payments to accounts
- Address and correct any discrepancies in accounts or billings
- Follow up on overdue payments
- Work with Foreman to insure Change Orders are processed in timely manner
- Provides accurate reports, forecasting monthly receivables
- Assists manager with analysis of data and reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of policies and procedures used in AIA billing.
- Must have prior construction accounting experience
- Certified payroll and CCIP knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of Foundation Accounting Software a Plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) also a plus
- knowledge of Foundation Accounting software helpful
- At least three years of related experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 401K with up to 5% match after 1 year
- AIA Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Construction industry: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Bazella Works