We are looking for a dynamic individual looking to aide our sales staff and increase their productivity. Our team of highly professional designers is need of support for a person dedicated to customer service.
We are looking for an individual with experience in setting appointments, answering phone calls, giving general information, handling service call issues and more. The ideal individual will have a creative vision which enables them to talk with customers and communicate this information on to design consultants. This person should be a self-motivated individual who enjoys working with people
The Sales Assistant will earn a salary and have the opportunity to earn uncapped incentives based on team growth. As a new member of the team you would be driven to create results and you will not settle for a fixed income. Training in our systems and methodology is included and ongoing, and every single day on the job is new, different and exciting.
Our training program will be online as well as in person.
Our ultimate objective is to help you become successful.
- Three years of sales experience or sales support experience.
- No degree is necessary, just a desire to help others, win and be successful.
- A prior record of success, particularly in the sales arena.
- An interest in the success of our Design Consultants & our clients.
- An enjoyment of the communication process and the knowledge that success in sales is due to a high degree of empathy, skill and exceptional communication skills.
What are we hoping to find?
- Our new team member should be able to plan, implement and assist in the sales process.
- He or she should have prior B2C sales experience, but we are willing to entertain potential team members with comparable work experiences.
- You are high-energy, a great teammate, and customer oriented.
- You are friendly and empathetic, with a talent for design and creative thinking.
- You have a willingness and ability to replicate and implement a successful step-by-step selling process.
- You are constantly looking for potential business and are someone with an ability to recognize new selling opportunities.
- You are an individual with an interest in helping our brand succeed.
- You have excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- You love being part of a successful team and are passionate about delivering a one-of-kind customer experience.
- You can think on the fly with financial and client-incentive solutions.
-Managing incoming leads coming from phone calls, online and walk-in
-Analyzing sales performance on the sales calls
-Managing consumer experience with the sales process and handling all service issues to get the client happy
-Self-motivated to engage in networking and community activities in order to generate new business.
-Deliver a branded client experience.
-Maintain appropriate contact to continue to mine opportunities for future annuity business.
All potential sales team members will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
VISIT US AT BAZAARHDC.COM