Licensed Clinical Supervisor at Substance Abuse Treatment Center
Bayview Recovery LLC Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Reports to: Clinical Director
This is a clinical position providing various tasks and responsibilities for clients of Crestview Recovery. This position requires a knowledge of and experience in addictions and mental health with the ability to make a diagnosis, work with medical staff and complete vital information for clinical intakes. The Clinical Supervisor will assist the Clinical Director with chart audits, scheduling, complete Bio-Psych-Social Intake Assessments for new clients, facilitate various psycho education groups, and assist in crisis intervention. The Clinical Supervisor will keep the Clinical Director, Primary Therapists, and Case Managers informed of any issues/problems with any clients and perform all documentation in accord with state licensing requirements and Joint Commission accreditation requirements.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
· Completes clinical intake assessments for new clients
· Conducts therapy groups as needed
· Documents progress notes in client files following each group session
· Assists the Clinical Director with chart audits that keep in compliance with State and Joint Commission standards
· Maintains contact with the Clinical Director and Medical Director regarding individuals’ progress
· Responsible for attending and participating in mandatory weekly staff meetings to discuss client care and all aspects of treatment
· Knowledge of policy and procedure manual relating to program protocol.
· Maintain and adhere to all Federal, State, and County regulations regarding client confidentiality and staff code of ethics.
· Continuous training in areas where needed, attendance at seminars, and continuous earning of CEUs.
· Crisis intervention – recognize emotional stress and utilizing resources to resolve these problems.
· Client education – provide current alcohol/drug information and available resources to clients, groups, and families.
· Will assess the client’s case management needs and incorporate those needs, goals, and objectives in the treatment plan and utilize appropriate staff or referral sources to satisfy the client’s needs.
· The therapist will establish and maintain contact with the client’s family/significant other/support network as clinically appropriate during the client’s course of care.
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Psychology, Mental Health, Professional counseling and/or Marriage and Family Therapy and corresponding licensure (This position will allow 6 months from the hire date for the therapist to obtain an Oregon License).
· Certification in Drug and Alcohol counseling in Oregon. Level II or III preferably.
· Two (2) years prior experience in the addiction field.
· Ability to prioritize and provide appropriate treatment protocols.
· Maintains current certification for this position: CPR, First Aid, Trauma Informed Training, and Confidentiality/HIPAA.
Bayview Recovery LLCWhy Work Here?
Great ability to create positive change in peoples lives due to the small private setting and long term care.
Crestview Recovery provides addiction treatment at the RTC, PHP, IOP and OP levels of care. Crestview Recovery is unique in that they combine long term (90 day+) treatment services as well as a structured sober living environment.
6025 SE Belmont StPortland, OR