- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include routine USP compendial testing, residue on ignition, water content by KF, residual solvents by GC head-space and FTIR analysis on small molecule compounds.
- The successful candidate should have previous experience working in the lab.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS in a relevant scientific discipline with a minimum of 1 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Position Requires Prior Pharmaceutical Industry Experience.
- Candidates must have good theoretical knowledge of wet chemistry
- Experience with GC head-space is highly desired.
- Experience preferably in a testing environment with GLP/GMP is highly desired.
- Able to apply analytical skills and judgment in assessing the quality of assay data and assay performance.
- Must be organized, a multi-task, dependable, self-starter with the ability to meet timelines efficiently and productively.
- Strong communication with ability to follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
- Proficiency in Empower Software, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.