Research Associate/Sr. RA, Cancer Biology
San Mateo, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Research Associate, Cancer Biology
Salary Range: 40 - 70 per hour
- Investigate the pharmacology of new oncology drugs using basic cellular, molecular, and biochemical techniques to design, conduct, and analyze experiments with minimal supervision.
- Participate in scientific discussions and data presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- In a laboratory notebook, thoroughly and accurately record and document the purpose, rationale, methods, materials, results, and interpretation of experiments. Participate in and approve technical reports.
- Assist in the development and execution of translational biomarker strategies, as well as the testing of biospecimens from clinical studies. As needed, contribute to formal regulatory and development documents.
- Encourage academic and corporate collaborations.
- Read scientific journals and technical papers to evaluate research in areas of scientific interest and expertise, and apply relevant learnings to our projects.
- A bachelor's degree plus 2-4 years of scientific laboratory experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, or a master's degree plus 1-2 years of experience, is required.
AddressSan Mateo, CA
ScienceView all jobs at Bayside Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?